Monday, April 16, 2012

How To Invite An Amway Prospect WWDB Style?

I came across this invite sheet that a WWDB IBO showed me. The tapespeak is interesting.

Invite for a New Person

For detailed information, please log into your For IBO use only my.biz website with your training login, or contact your upline.

When someone is ready to get started, it is important to help them get started quickly. Teach them to use a simple invite:

Option One: 1. “I’ve run into some people who are on the front end of an Internet concept.” 1. “They’ve been working on it for 6-½ years and they’ve got it perfected.” 2. “They’re growing like crazy and are looking for help.” 3. “I need to get you in front of a computer for 10 minutes.” 4. “I need to sit down with you for 10 minutes.”

Option Two: “Are you near a computer? I need to show you a website.” If they are not near a computer, schedule a time as soon as possible to call them. If they are, continue. As they are getting their browser up, interject some of the following points into your conversation: “I met some people who are on the front end of an Internet concept.” “They have been perfecting it for the last 6-½ years.” “It’s ready for prime time.” “They are growing like crazy and are looking for help.” “It’s going to blow your mind!” “It’s a concept like Amazon only we get ownership.”

There is only one question the new person will ask at this point: “What is this about or what are they doing?”

Your answer should be, “Have you heard of Amazon? They’ve got a concept similar to Amazon.”

If they encounter a question: “What is this about?” Answer: “Have you heard of Amazon? They’ve got a concept similar to Amazon.” Encourage them to share the Web Tour:

Get the new person access to the Web Tour (online, offline, or a paper copy). At the end of the Web Tour: “That’s as far as I can take you.” or “That’s all I’m authorized to show you.” “I need to get you in front of these people (either live or on the phone).”

WWDB

No comments: