Friday, April 9, 2010

Amway - Attack The Messenger, But Not The Message?

Recent comments on this blog have been quite interesting lately. Some heated, some inflamatory and some just silly. But what many Amway defenders fail to understand is that I am simply sharing my experiences and observations. I feel that is serves as an information highway for prospects who are looking into the Amway business. When I was in the business, the internet was not quite as accessible as it is now. Thus this blog is an easy way for people to gain information about my experiences in Amway.

Information seekers are free to ask questions, or even dispute what I have written. I do not disallow comments that are pro or con with regards to Amway. I allow both sides of the story to be expressed here. I moderate comments to prevent spam and sabotage, which I experienced in the past. In about 2 years,, Joecool's blog has nearly 50,000 site visitors. It's clear that my message is getting out there. But I say that commentators should question the message and not the messenger.

Quite often I see people leaving comments that I am lying or wrong but the comments never seem to specify what is wrong or inaccurate about what I am writing. Plus, how can my experience be wrong? It's my experience and that has been confirmed by the many other bloggers and by current evidence that is available on other websites on the internet. For example, I still see (in particular, WWDB) IBOs talking about buying homes in cash, and how the world has a 60% divorce rate while WWDB members have a 2% divorce rate. Where do IBOs get this garbage? They are taught this crap by WWDB leaders. And guess what? IBOs pay good money to learn this crap.

The truth is that Amway people and the world probably have teh same divorce rate, but it surfaces as an issue because IBOs make these silly claims. It's also ironic that some WWDB leaders who spoke of buying homes in cash had homes foreclosed and one of them was in bankruptcy proceedings recently. A WWDB leader who said that Amway saved marriages is now either seperated or divorced. These same leaders at one time SWORE that not a penny of profit was made from tools and function sales. We now know the truth and these leaders were never held accountable.

That is the truth. Attack the message, not the messenger.

5 comments:

John said...

Hi joecool. I have been reading up on your blog to gain knowledge about the true workings of amway global.

I was approached about this new opportunity very recently (within the past week), and have a meeting on monday set up with my "mentor". I still have a few questions about how amyway global operates, and kindly ask that you shoot me an email to discuss a few things.

I see no contact information, so I apologize for the informality of this comment. Thanks in advance, and I enjoy reading the input.

John
happycynic_1@yahoo.com

David Miller said...

It is interesting that you mention diamonds being in debt, and one diamonds house being in foreclosure. It is funny however that you don't have any links to back this up. I am not attacking you. I am just asking you to provide your proof.

Anonymous said...

John, you don't gain real knowledge from a public forum, you gain real knowledge from people in the industry. Alas, judging by your email handle, you won't make it far in this business. You'll just sign up to find fault and follow in the foot steps of Joecool.

Joecool said...

Triple diamond bankrupt:

http://mlmblog.net/2009/03/amway-wwdb-triple-diamond-greg-duncan-bankrupt.html

Diamond home foreclosure:

http://www.amquix.info/wwdb_shores.html

Anonymous said...

...and my evil twin strikes again!